Suitable for all kinds of applications where a quick and easy fastening is required. This self-stick super hold strength far exceeds normal self-stick qualities. Will not rust and is adjustable it can be stuck, screwed or nailed in place.
101 uses - Display boards & signs, curtains, swage garden, camping gear.
- Ensure both surfaces are smooth, clean and free of dust or grease.
- Cut tapes to required length and trim corners to eliminate points. Peel of paper backing and apply to surface with an even pressure (avoid touching adhesive with fingers and do not reposition as this weakens sticking power).
- Place the firm hook tape to the surface and the soft loop tape onto the Object. For fabric covered display panels (which act as the loop surface) place hook tape on the object and apply directly to the display panel.
- For best results when hanging objects, place tape vertically down the sides or diagonally across the corners.
- Allow 24 hours for glue to bond before opening and closing
- Hand wash in warm water and mild detergent
NB: The strength of the bond will be determined by the surface it is applied to. Remember that paint is not always a permanent surface and repeated pulling on the tape may remove the paint itself. Additional securing such as nails or screws Hand sewing is recommended for securing to fabrics or fluffy surfaces.
Available in black or white: Sew-in Hook and Loop Tap (653),
Self-Stick Hook and Loop Tape (657) and Dots (655 & 665),
Heavy Duly Hook and Loop Tape (659.25)