FEATURE: For marking school, sport, camping, clothing and other gear.
1. Write name on the tape with marking pen on non-coated side, using the alphabetical stencil to ensure even letters.
2. Allow a few seconds to dry
3. Cut tape to desired size and position with coated-side down on garment
4. For best results round off ends of tape. Use dry iron on cotton setting, or as per the care instructions on garment label.
5. On more delicate material cover tape with cloth before applying iron
6. Press iron over area firmly for 10-15 seconds — do not move iron. Once adhered lift iron.
7. Allow to cool before touching
CAUTION: This pen is a permanent marker which will not wash out.