Good quality base lining cloth. Used for lining upholstery bases, mattress bases, sofa bases. It is fire retardant so can be used for anything that needs to be lined in upholstery. A premium fire resistant upholstery curtain base lining fabric for high quality thermal insulation. These fabrics are practical, comfortable and easy to use which makes their application flexible. Overall they are designed to enhance any environment at an affordable price. Fire resistant upholstery cloth is an ideal application into many markets upholstery manufacturers, automotive, filtration and construction industries. Corovin fabric is a high quality spunbond fabric, with high tear strength and high porosity. Spunbond fabric is highly versatile and it meets the needs of a wide range of products like medical, hygienic furniture and industrial uses. Base lining fabric is breathable, soft and light, chemical resistant, non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Spunbon Polypropylene is made up of 100% Polypropylene and has no binders or filters so it can easily be recycled so making a greener environment Sold by the metre. If more than one metre is ordered it will be dispatched as one complete length.
It also protects the cushion interiors efficiently against fire. It is inserted between the upholstery and the outer fabric in seats of airplanes, trains and buses, for example as well as in upholstered furniture. They ensure optimum safety in public buildings. Used for corovin.
- Industry specific work clothing – fireproofing cloth.
- Transport - trains, buses, airplanes, ships.
- Industry wide – hotels, restaurants, supermarkets, hospitals, libraries.
- Used for lining upholstery bases, mattress bases, sofa bases.
- It is fire retardant so can be used for anything that needs to be lined in upholstery.
Features & Specs:
- It can shrink and carbonize when burning, disengage the fire.
- Sold by the metre. If more than one metre is ordered it will be dispatched as one complete length.
- Does not melt down and drop, no thick smoke
- Stops burning when off the fire.
- Keeps FR performance after washing.
- No toxicity.
- Fire Retardant Fabric.
- 70g in weight
- 150cm wide